Monday, March 17, 2008

Please Vote for Which Couch I Should Get!!!

I will be moving in a couple weeks and am in need of a couch. The couches below I like but would like to get your input. Please vote below, by taking the survey, as to which one!

Note: Pictures below may include other cool items and the entire group of furniture. We're just voting on the couch itself, my new apartment won't look like the picture!

A. The Equinox - Microfiber-ish - Pillow back (in stock)


B. The Transition Leaf - Also a polyester - Has a good texture to it. (in stock)


C. Sabrina Maze - Kind of a contemporary/retro thing going on - Pillow back - Looks to be a very durable polyester of sorts. (in stock)


D. The Logan Stone Sectional - Has the microfiber / leather mix as you can see. Pillow back - Only sectional in the running right now. (in stock)


E. The Natuzzi Tucson Dark - Higher end - nice leather couch. (not in stock - mid-April)



F. Duraplush Mocha - Microfiber - Each half reclines. (in stock)







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer a 3 cushion to a 2 cushion couch. Plus, I wouldn't get a sectional for an apartment. I would wait for a house to get a sectional, since you don't know if it would fit. FWIW

Diana said...

The Duraplush Mocha is the same couch that I have. It cleans up nice and it very comfortable ( I have taken many naps on it). It also reclines well.

Hayden405 said...

Jeannie, Yes, as a rule, I like the 3 cushions as well! And, though sectionals can be big, this one is smaller than most and the fact that is comes in "sections" may make it easier to move. Still could be a toss up? ;-)

Diana - We could be couch twins! Thanks for the input!

The Rock Star said...

I would not get the two seater because they have a funny way of wearing right in the center of the couch. It is just weird. I cannot say I am super crazy about any of the couch pictures. I think I would need to actually see them. Anyway, I voted for the Sabrina Maze. You can use colored throw pillow for accent colors, and you can always change them to match any room. Pretty sweet compared to buying a new couch. Though, you might want to do something darker for stain issues and use lighter color throw pillows (Abby does this!).

MadMup said...

I voted for the sectional for two reasons:

1) I like the way it looks
2) I'm jealous, as I'd like to get a sectional

wendles said...

Totally the leather. It's timeless. It won't stain. Leather is more duarble than any fabric. Plus, it's definitely more masculine than any of the other options.

I have several other thoughts, if you're interested, that you are welcome to ask me in person. But as most of you know, I'm VERY opinionated, especially in this area (and I am sure I would end up offending someone).

Mel Eik said...

Tucson Leaf was my vote, but I would go with a darker color. I see you like the light colors though. I just worry about stainage. Can you imagine if one the members of your Careerians plant group came over and spilled something on your couch, they would feel TERRIBLE! And then you would jepordize that relationship and possibly damage your testimony. I would for sure go with a darker color. (that was meant to be humorous fyi)

Mel Eik said...

I meant Transition Leaf (not Tucson Leaf)

Unknown said...

go leather!

bethoven said...

I was torn between B (Transition Leaf--looks comfy and not too light for the stain reason) and F, which I ended up voting for because the reclining feature pulled me in. And, sorry Wendy, I'm NOT a leather fan. But that's my opinion. :)

Unknown said...

these are nice, but the best couch is the one on 3214 Bunting Lane, with you plopped on top (& Huger nuzzling in your armpit). Can't believe we're losing you to KY!