Friday, March 07, 2008

A White Crusty what??

Flying between JFK and Indianapolis yesterday I picked up one of the SkyMall catalogs. From time to time, I want to see what the "highbrow's" are into. This one especially caught my eye.



POOP FREEZE is the first freeze-spray aerosol made for animal waste pick-up.


Poop Freeze is an easy, earth-friendly way to do your "dooty" and clean up after your dog. It chills animal waste to -62°F, creating a white outer "crust" film that solidifies the waste and enables you to quickly place in a bag and dispose. Makes picking up loose stool and diarrhea easier. Effective for all kinds of pets, including dogs, cats, birds, etc. (anything that poops I guess?) Indoor or outdoor use. Safe for humans and pets when used as directed.

A Clean ... Easy ... Quick ... Affordable solution to nasty waste clean-up problems.

Pet waste removal made easy!


Needless to say, I laughed out loud!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Safe for humans? Does this mean that one might find occasion to freeze his own poo?

Unknown said...

What a crappy product

M. Kate said...

Marshall....*sigh* :)

Mel Eik said...

Hey! I just flew back today from Cali and also saw this in the SkyMall magazine! I also laughed out loud. :) Too funny...

Anonymous said...

icky.