Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Doody Dangler!

Ok, this should be my last "Doody" post, maybe ever, but I just didn't want you to "Get Caught Holding the Bag!" Plus I thought I could continue with Markus's comic strip theme. You may have to click on the image to enlarge and read.

Doody Dangler eliminates the need to carry the bag of doody. The Doody Dangler simply solves the problem that millions of dog owners encounter every single day. simply attaches to the leash and carries the load, leaving your hands free and clear. It secures tightly on any leash (including retractables) and works every time.The Doody Dangler doesn't annoy the owner or the dog. Works with ALL leashes


Millions????????

4 comments:

MadMup said...

I'm starting to worry about you, Jason.

Unknown said...

um.. ya.

Hayden405 said...

When you live with a puppy the "#2" function of a dog plays a bigger role in your life than average. I think theses products are odd too, but I'm not making it up. Millions of dog owners struggle with doo issues I guess ;-P

Anonymous said...

Jason. Jason.

You are an inventor...you need to start thinking of these things before others...it would be preferable to moving to Louisville.

and yes...it should be your last post on "duty".