Friday, March 14, 2008

What kind of Blog is this?

I don't really know why this Blog has focused on canines all of a sudden...I'm sure it's just a phase. Thanks anyway, to Mup for the pic below, many if not all of you have seen this but I felt it was my "doody" to get past the previous post(s).

There are some fundamental truths in the caption of this photo, that I tend to forget as I go thru life. Including...I get lazy and/or in a rush and I lose focus of what's important or do careless things (at work, at home, in various relationships) then a mess happens and I act all surprised, as if I didn't have anything to do with it.

Note: Upon further review my legal counsel informs me that I must post this link to stop any further legal actions against this blog, so http://ihasahotdog.com/2008/03/13/funny-dog-pictures-and-i-am-a-dog

2 comments:

Daizie Girl said...

LOL! Too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh he's sooo cute!