Friday, April 04, 2008

Couch Update

The next time you are in the need for new couch...do everything you can to figure out a better solution. Picking out a couch in your price range that you like is very, very difficult. I've not found one yet that I like (well I did but it's in Indy and I'm in Louisville). I'll keep you posted.

Otherwise things are well in the new city. I went to Ninth and O last Sunday and Highview Fegenbush on Wednesday PM to check them out. I'll keep you posted on the church search.

I'll be home this weekend as it's Jeannie's Birthday!!! She and I are going to run a 5K tomorrow AM as part of her birthday fun. Wish her a Happy Birthday when you get a chance! Happy Birthday Jeannie!

1 comment:

Dana said...

It was nice to see the other night at Abby's! I hope you had a good experience this morning at the next church you tried out!