Thursday, April 17, 2008

Work Retreat in New Orleans

April 23rd - 25th I'll be in New Orleans, LA with work on a Service Retreat! We (about 45 of us from all over the United States) arrive on Wednesday before 1 PM (actually I'll be arriving on Tuesday night because of a work conflict), we'll do supper that night then all day Thursday we'll be working on a Habitat for Humanity project as a team, then on Friday afternoon we'll all fly home. All this to say that as an ice breaker for our group they've asked us to find and upload a childhood picture of ourselves. If you'd like to see mine I have put them on my Facebook.

I ran across this picture while searching for my childhood photo and decided I had to share! What's up with the guy in the background? I've never realized how creepy it was until now...needless to say this pic was taken some time ago. Your thoughts?



8 comments:

MadMup said...

Dude - you look totally different!

Hayden405 said...

Let's not focus on me right now...it's the creepy guy in the back I'd like to draw attention to ;-P

steven said...

Yeah, but you look TOTALLY different!

Mel Eik said...

Forget the creepy man, no one knows him anyway. ;) Jason you look sooooo different!

Hayden405 said...

Alrighty then...I see how we're going to play this game. I'll need all you to post pictures of you from 10 years ago! Then we can talk apples and apples. ;-)

Dana said...

The dude in the back is TOTALLY creepy...

Sarah said...

Yes, I have several thoughts about this picture....
1) Nice blazer.....
2) Have you lost weight since then?
3) What were you receiving an award for?
4) I do agree....the lurking background man is eery....and his blazer is smokin' also.

P.S. How in the world are you anyway?!

Hayden405 said...

Hey Sarah! Hope Co. is treating you well! I came " " this close to having a client in Boulder but alas my next client is in Cleveland!

1) Rest assured the blazer with the patches is long gone.
2) Good question of the weight...I'm not sure.
3) It was the Kosciusko Leadership Acadamy award, a "future leaders" of our commnity program that I was able to be a part of will living in Warsaw, IN. Guess they thougth I had potential as a community leader - boy did I have them fooled ;-P
4) What is his blazer...Maroon?

I'm living in Louisville, KY now so that's new...check out the pics on Facebook if you haven't already! Hope you are all well!