Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Why The Pink Blog Theme?

I've heard it more than once..."Why the pink blog theme?"

Is it...

1) That I really like feminine colors such as pink?

2) I'm color blind and all this time I thought is was navy blue?

3) Because I publish blogs from my cell phone and the tiny screen makes pink look red?

4) Because the title of the blog is Smoothie King and the most popular smoothie at Smoothie King is the Angle Food (ie. Strawberry / Banana) and the smoothie comes out pink?

Cue Final Jeapordy 30 sec. jingle...

9 comments:

SooAnn said...

I choose #4!!!

MadMup said...

5) This was the theme Blogger chose for me and I can't figure out how to change it.

Just sassin' ya :)

wendles said...

Please, please let it be #4. If it's any of the others, we need to have a talk.

M. Kate said...

I'm going to be different and pick #2 J.H. What do I get if I win?

The Rock Star said...

You know, I keep wondering about this. I am glad you brought it up! I will curiously await the answer...

Call me crazy, but... I think you keep it pink because a) you like making people wonder about this and b) you like the attention.

Anonymous said...

I know the answer...but it still makes me pause....

Hayden405 said...

Ding! Time is up...the answer to the question..."Why is the Smoothie King blog theme color pink?" is #4. The stawberry / banana smoothie is the most popular Smoothie King smoothie and it comes out pink when blended. Thank you all for playing...your prize money check is in the mail! Minus taxes of course.

M. Kate said...

Dang it!

Sarah said...

Yum, you have made me hungry. Can you drive up and drop off one of your famous smoothies for my little pregnant self? :-)