Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Here Goes

Okay...here goes...I've got to just come right out and say it...

I seriously can't get enough Cookie Dough Ice Cream and Cookie Dough related products. I don't understand why. I just can't.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that, growing up, every time we went over to my dear old Grandma's house we made Chocolate Chip cookies from scratch and then we got to lick the mixer deals clean? I don't know, but what ever it is, is the urge strong for that Cookie Dough taste and texture...it's cold, hard (but not crunchy), sweet, salty, and yet smooth all at the same time.

Now that I think about it...If fat and calories were not an issue...I could live on Bacon Cheeseburgers, Cookie Dough ice cream...and French Fries. BUT THEY ARE...SO I DON'T.

7 comments:

Michelle H. said...

I made Chocolate chip cookies last night! And very much enjoyed the dough With a Huge glass of Milk! It dont get no better!!! Michelle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I recall sitting in the dorm room with Dani and Jill and we just all got the urge to eat cookie dough...so we bought a roll of it and chowed down...ugh...very sick feeling..but yummy

Sarah said...

I would much rather nibble at my homemade cookie dough than eat the cookies themselves. Although I have often done that, and felt immensely sick the rest of the day..... :-)
And S.King, I am so glad that you do not give into your dietary urges--that would really gross me out! Good job weighing the end results.

The Rock Star said...

mmm... cookie dough...

M. Kate said...

Jason,

Anytime you're in need just put in an order. I'll hook you up with a fix.

Hayden405 said...

M. kate...WOW! Thank you for the offer...you never know...I may have to take you up on that one day.