Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The line was too long...

I got an email today from the guy we work thru over at the stadium...you see Smoothie King has a booth over next to the stadium on home games...There were some other items in the email but here's the part I want to share...

Also, the smoothie vendor set up at the corner of ____ and ____ has been creating a major traffic jam. Would it be possible to have the stand facing south instead of east. The problem, the line is going all the way out onto _____, creating a problem for JPC shuttle carts to get through. Let me know.

What a blessing from God to have a line so long that it creates a traffic jam! I am really thankful. Rest assured we plan on fixing the problem...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! What a great problem to have!!

such is life said...

Hey! It is great to hear from you! Life here is amazing. I lived in CA for the summer, it changed my life! How are you? What have you been up to? Hows business?

Gretchen said...

I am happy for you that your smoothie line was really long. Time to put up a new post! :) Surely you have some new quips to post about a funny customer, a foolish lad in your youth group, a simple life problem you are endeavoring to solve, etc. That is the endearing stuff your posts are usually made of! :) So get crackin'!