Friday, February 03, 2006

Too Good Not to Post...

I heard what follows, last night on the radio and it really hit home for me. Regardless of where you are, we all can grow in this area as we pursue getting closer to God.

"Worship is NOT just something to enjoy as a receiver, It's something you DO as a PARTICIPANT."

"Those who worship publicly - worship privately"

Thank you God for allowing us to worship you and please let us become the people you want us to be.

P.S. Shredder story coming soon!

3 comments:

Beth said...

so this one time, I was going to get a care package. and I had a lot of bad days in a row and I thought to myself, "self, ya know what would be nice right now??" Yep, thaaaat's right. a care package. and then I cried.

Beth said...

I was just kidding!! :) ummm, sooo, does anyone know when we're leaving for Snow Camp next Friday? I would hate to miss the bus. have a GREAT day!!!!

Beth said...

It looks like everyone has a snow camp post except for you. Do you feel left out? You should correct this ASAP. Aaaand by the way, how many comments am I allowed to leave on one post without it becoming freaky?!? I guess I'll try my luck! :) SEE YOU IN 23 HOURS!