Friday, February 17, 2006

Party!

Quick shredder story...I was shredding the other day when all of a sudden the top popped off and it stopped working! Apparently that is what happens when it gets too full! Some sort of new-fangled "safety" feature I guess! Don't worry, the problem is fixed now...I emptied it out...Though there are lessons to be learned from this as well. 1) Keep an eye on the fill level gauge on the side of shredder so you're not surprised if (who am I kidding...when) the top pops off again. 2) It's not as easy as it sounds NOT to make a giant mess trasferring the worlds smallest paper shred's from the shredder can into a real trash can...It's kind of like a mix of being at one of the World Series Champion parades when all the ticker-tape is flying around and at a New Year's Eve party when all the streamers and confetti are thrown around (all together and in slow motion)...Good times...

8 HRS. until Winter Camp 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know the story...I just knew it had been a long time since there was a post on this website...yeah Jason...you posted!