Friday, February 24, 2006

24

Thanks for the help on my last post, you guys are great!

The shredder is doing fine...things have been calm for it the past few days. Feel free to mail me any really sensitive papers that you don't want anyone else to get a hold of and no one else to EVER see...Identity theft is huge these days. I'll shred them faster than you can say "I'll have a Peach Slice Plus please"

24 Days until my Birthday! Somehow I scored 4 tickets to a Salah concert on the 31st other than that I don't have any plans for celebration. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hello, your 21st birthday celebration deserves a little more attention than that!!!! :) :) I'm happy to hear that the shredder is doing well. I'll be sending you all of my personal identity information. It's in the mail. Signed, sealed, and well, almost delivered. :) have a great weekend!