Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Jank of the Jank

I can't take it anymore and I must know if anyone else feels like I do. Some places need to get their act together and this post could be used in a positive way if some of these places would use the constructive criticism.

So here is my first Jank Poll 2007. For those who don't know what Jank is...

jank - Poor quality, in relation to consumer products. "That nosehair trimmer is jank. You should have bought a Braun instead of that piece of junk."

In the comments section below, feel free to write in your own I may have missed



5 comments:

MadMup said...

The Taco Bell on 43 is actually WAY worse than any of these listed.

Hayden405 said...

You know, I thought about listing that Gas America / Taco Bell Jank Combo. Maybe we should group all Taco Bell's together as a Jank Retail Food Chain. I'll save that for another poll. Until then try to stay away from their Grade F meat!

Unknown said...

jason, the remains of TB and WC end up in our kitchen garbage at least every other week... I don't want to hear about 'jank' from you.

Hayden405 said...

Oh now...I did say the Drive-thru at WC was okay...I usually get their Diet Coke because it's caffeine Free...and maybe once in 6months have had TB at the house. ;-)

Daizie Girl said...

K-mart...definitely K-mart. I can't answer honestly about WC. I have a pretty tough stomach - but I can't handle those.:)