Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Early 2's

This past Sunday Jeannie and I had the blessing of sub-ing as helpers with the Early 2's Sunday School class. Jeannie has some great pics./video I'm sure. We played with toys, read some stories, had a snack, and my favorite...sang some songs...And though the precious 2 yr. olds are not good or fast spellers just yet, this one was still in my personal top picks for the morning...

I am a C

I am a C-H

I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

And I have C-H-R-I-S-T In my H-E-A-R-T

And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y

I love the L

I love the L-O

I love the L-O-R-D J-E-S-U-S

And I am L-I-V-I-N-G By His W-O-R-D

And I will N-E-V-E-R R-E-G-R-E-T I-T

Repeat the song a few times, getting faster and faster each time...

I know you're thinking...Jason works with the Journey (Jr. High) not Early 2's...we'll it's about the same...in Journey we just don't have nap time. jk

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

um. That wasn't sung at the early 2's SS class...remember...Melissa sang it to you on her red couch...they may be brilliant 2 yr olds, but they aren't even spelling B-I-B-L-E...let along C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N. :)It is a good song, however.

Hayden405 said...

Wow...now that you mention it, you're right. Melissa did a great job with the song though. OK, I got it mostly right...we did have a great time singing songs, just not that exact one. I need a nap ;-P

Dana said...

He didn't mention this, but that's the class CONNOR IS IN! I was so excited that Jeannie and Jason were hanging with the early's 2's crew this past Sunday!!!

I bet the kids had a great time with you and Jeannie, Connor's favorite thing is to sing the song's he learns later in the day. Most of the time I can't understand him (his speech is getting better though), but mabye you guys can teach me the songs.....

Thanks for helping out:)

Daizie Girl said...

I'm going to have the song in my head now! It's a great one! I might drive my roomies crazy though!;) Or maybe they'll sing along between grading and studying!

Daizie Girl said...

I'm going to have the song in my head now! It's a great one! I might drive my roomies crazy though!;) Or maybe they'll sing along between grading and studying!