Monday, April 30, 2007

I'll Have to Get a Picture...

As some of you may know I am driving alot right now...currently it's around 3000 miles per month...Back and forth to Indy 5 days. Don't get me wrong I'm very thankful for the opportunity and the ability to do so...it's just that I wish sometimes that I didn't have to exercise that ability. None-the-less, the story is that the other day I was on my way back to Lafayette, talking on the cell, and then I noticed that the mud flap on the Semi in front me was going to fly off at anytime. I'm thinking to myself...self you better back off and switch lanes before I eat this guys mud flap...Well the plan should have worked except I was unable to change lanes due to traffic and yes I ate the mud flap at mile marker 153 N. bound on I65. $500+ later my new car (less than 12K miles at the time) will be fixed. Apparently, those semi mud flaps are bigger and heavier than they look, especially when traveling at 65 mph+ I'm am very thankful to God however that I no one got hurt and insurance is picking up every penny of the damage cost!

By the way...Gknee and I are officially dating...I'm sure I'm have some pics. and fun stories soon!

6 comments:

M. Kate said...

"and by the way", you said "isn't she a cutie" *growing nauseous* ;)

bethoven said...

So where are all the pictures?? ;)

Anonymous said...

M-Kat - rest assured it won't happen very often in the future

Beth - pics are a-comin'

Betty 'Rie said...

Oh! SHE'S answering comments on HIS blog now! How cute.

Jeffo said...

you see I can't imagine not getting neutered for mentining car/muflap/insurance and THEN by the way.... sorry Jason, just had to poke fun... VERY HAPPY for both of you guys - I for one say it's about time!!!

Gretchen said...

Gosh, I hope the flying mud flap did not mar your visage too much -- I think G-Knee only likes you for your looks.

It may be a short relationship . . .