Friday, October 06, 2006

Why?

Why do I find dogs riding in cars so GREAT! I saw this picture on-line and immediately thought of posting it. I have a greeting card in my office, hanging on the wall, with an image of a dog riding in a car with the wind blowing in it's face. The card isn't even from anyone...I just purchased it for the picture on the front. I just don't get why I find these things so amusing??? Nonetheless...I'll take it as a blessing from God and enjoy it for what it is! Got dogs in cars pics? Send them my way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep! You're right, this is FOR SURE your blog. Last night I was driving home and wished you could have seen the Jeep Cherokee behind me...there was a collie in the back seat sticking it's head out of one side and then the other. Very funny.