Thursday, January 05, 2006

So get this...

I ordered some replacement parts for our vit-a-mix blenders. I ordered 4 blade assemblies and 4 new counter gaskets, needless to say I was super excited to get the shippment. It came in today and they shipped me 5 drive sockets instead. The packing slip even indicated that what I ordered was, what they had shipped but that wasn't the case. The problem should be solved however...I called them and they said they would ship me out the correct items right away.

I don't know what your entry knowledge is of blender parts but, there is no way you could mistake one order for the other. The really funny thing is...I'm guessing there is some guy out there that ordered 5 new drive sockets and got 4 each of the blade assemblies and counter gaskets...wonder what he's blogging about?

6 comments:

DisplayName said...

NEW BLENDERS!

Hayden405 said...

Ha Ha! I wouldn't call them NEW blenders but...more LIKE NEW BLINDERS BOWLS! Do you work in the Vit-a-mix shipping department? I can however understand your excitement. OH THE SMELL OF NEW BLENDERS! Keep focus, the lesson here is you don't take the packing slip as the gospel truth...only THE Gospel (a.k.a. God's Word) is absolute truth!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Love the Blog! Great job.

Beth said...

Oh how I miss you. This blog will be therapeutic for me. The shipping mixup happened to me once when I worked at ol' DQ. We received frozen cookie dough instead of beef patties. It was a messy, messy situation. Lafayette learned to love cookiedoughburgers :D I hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Jas, update your blog...

MEC said...

I too think pink is an iteresting color choice for you

Meg