Monday, January 16, 2006

Just Because

I was thinking this past weekend (don't laugh it's true)...and this is what I came up with... Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Just because you want to doesn't mean you should. Just because you don't want to doesn't mean you shouldn't. Ouch! That makes my brain hurt...but it's as true as we are sinners.

MLKJ Day brings with it much rejoice!! A very small part of this rejoice includes the fact than the Vit-a-mix people got their heads out of their blender bowls and sent us the right parts. We're making smoothies like nobodies business...wait, I guess it is our business...well you know what I mean. I hope all is well with you. By the way...Pink is my favorite color.

2 comments:

Beth said...

deep thoughts. God taught me the "just because you can..." alot last year, with my new freedom. However, He's been teaching me recently the "even though you don't want to doesn't mean you shouldn't..." side of it. I'm working on getting out of my comfort zone and not letting my feelings rule my decisions. Sooo, I'm working on the teleporting. On my trial run, I ended up at the Y-Knot Pizza Ranch. Turns out, they make delicious low-carb pizza! A great time was had by all-I'm now dating the delivery boy-Jethro! I'll have to teach you the pizza lasso trick they taught me. Anywaaaaay, maybe next time, I'll make it to Lafayette. We can only hope... I hope you are having a GREAT weekend! :) Prayin' for ya!

Beth said...

JASON! I NEED A NEW POST!!!!