Monday, January 30, 2006

The Shredder!

We've got a shedder! We've got a shredder! Well I guess you could take this two ways...and according to this blog you don't know about either so that's okay. You see, Smoothie King has a smoothie named "The Shredder" and I have a shredder in my office. I am particularly excited this moment about the shredder in my office. No more law suits for me...no sir, because I have a shredder for all the sensitive information. (just kidding about the law suits...We've not had any [praise the Lord]). I can tell you about the Smoothie King smoothie named "The Shredder" upon request. However, right now I thought it would be smart to go over some paper shredder safety tips...1) Never allow children to operate paper shredders. Young children are interested in imitating adult activities. Paper shredder can pull children's fingers into the shredder mechanism. 2) Do not place hands or fingers in the shredder. 3) Do not operate a paper shredder while wearing loose fitting clothing that may enter the shredder. 4) If wearing a tie or long necklace, use caution to keep these items away from the shredder.

I've shredded three papers already this morning and narrowly avoided a trip to the ER...BE CAREFUL!!

P.S. If you need any paper shredding done...just let me know and I can hook you up. I'll even provide training and the correct protective wear.

7 comments:

Hayden405 said...

P.P.S. One of the most ironic things EVER! I asked a 3 1/2 year old that came into the store to us the shredder to dispose of the safety alert instructions. After I let him watch me, in my tie, shred some things of course. JUST KIDDING!

DisplayName said...

are you talking about the smoothie or about the actual paper shredder???

DisplayName said...

OUT OF CONTROL!??! I beg your pardon

Hayden405 said...

Paper...

I do hereby pardon you for being out of control.

Beth said...

Oh yay, another hilarious post for my enjoyment! Those shredders are so dangerous, but oh so fun. We should have a shredding party. It'd be super sweet. I'll bring over all the papers I should be "grading." :) Yes, you DID miss me this weekend! I came down to see you, but you guys were already gone :( oh well, I will see you in two weeks at SNOW CAMP!!!! Yahooooo! I hope you have a great week!

Hayden405 said...

We're having a shredder party and it's B.Y.O.P. (Bring your own paper)!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the shedder! However, I'm still more interested in why you have 3 coffee makers.