Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ask Me!

"Accouta-blogging" is what I'll call it, I want to give it a try. It's a way of having others help me keep accountable for making my goal.

Goal = Be a better steward of my body. As I get older, I have realized, thru personal and family experiences, that the decisions I make today have physical ramifications down the road and that God is more pleased, and glorified, if I take care of myself now. I need a bit of a heart change too, making sure I do so for the right reasons.

So here's where I'm going to start, I want to start simple...Eat according to my manufactures recommendations...eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm not. Hmmm...seems simple doesn't it? We'll see - I'll try to keep you posted and ask me how I'm doing please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Account-a-blogger...how re you doing in the eating dept? The way I see it, you can buy whatever you want as money is no (almost no) object...so I would start by purchasing healthy foods while you are business trips.

Hayden405 said...

Not too bad. I had some sweets after lunch that I wish I wouldn't have (and didn't need). The sweets are going to be hard to shake. I ate at Outback and BBQ joint while away...it didn't go too bad at those places. I had the sweets right after lunch.