Monday, October 01, 2007

It's Okay!

Sorry it has been so long since posting. My new job has me very busy. I have been in Dallas for a week and Raleigh N.C. for two weeks, as well as worked the Smoothie King Booth on three Saturdays. Never a dull moment. Praise the Lord...all is well and He continues to provide what I need.

I just wanted too to remind myself that...

It's okay to think. It's okay to stop and think. It's okay to stop for a few minutes, be still, quite, and think.

Think about where I am and what God is trying to teach me from this (what ever it may be). Think about how God can be glorified from this situation and where I think He wants me to go from here.

I don't have to be running my trap all the time. I don't have to be listening to the radio or TV. I don't have to be driving to and from.

It's okay to think.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be crazy running around from project to project and know that I am God. it can happen too, but the verse in the Bible actually says, "BE STILL and know that I am God."

great reminder, Jason!

Unknown said...

So true... ;-)

wendles said...

Thanks for the reminder J.
Boy did I need to hear that!

M. Kate said...

Dude,

You just need more cow bell.

Your DAD!

Hayden405 said...

Oh no you don't...YOUR Dad!

Mel Eik said...

Right on brother.

Michelle H. said...

Has anyone seen the saturday night live skit where the dude keeps asking for more cow bell. I don't know why, but I have been thinking of that skit, Esp. when I walk pass a record dept. at the store. Maybe someone has been talking about it!