Monday, June 11, 2007

Going to Chicago!

For those that wish to break into my house, I'll be in Chicago this evening thru Wednesday night. Well...My two roommates will be there still so you'll have to get past them but if you can sneak past them I won't be around to contend you taking my printer / personal laptop etc. I'm driving there...and the cool people at AVIS car rental hooked me up with a smoking car...my actual rental is black with chrome trim but it's the the same style as cars pictured here. I'll be traveling more and more so I plan on posting restaurant reviews / car reports / and airline experiences as time permits...1) So I can log for my own personal use in the future and 2) So others can learn from my mistakes.

7 comments:

M. Kate said...

That is certainly divergent from the wagon, dawg.

Gretchen said...

3.) so you can tell about all the fantastic eateries you enjoy while in Louisville.

4.) So you can tell all about the fantastic friends you enjoy while in Louisville

5. So you can inform everyone why it is infinitely more fun to visit Louisville.

:)

Hayden405 said...

Gretchen: LOL! Can't wait to see you guys...a few more days...keep your eye out for rental houses for me!

Melissa: What are you saying about my Radio Flyer?

Gknee: Thank you!

M. Kate said...

J - I'm saying it doesn't look like an eclipse...that's all I'm sayin'... you know I love your wagon just as I love the "Wetzel-Haydens".

steven said...

Uhh, thanks for inviting internet stalkers to break into the house. If you find Markus and Me all twitchy and nervous hiding behind the couch with firearms when you get back, it's your own fault. G-Knee stopped by for a minute last night and Markus had her in a full nelson before I realized who it was and pulled him off her.

wendles said...

Steven,
Thanks for your humbleness in allowing J to stay at your place for a few months. Wow, I can really see what a sacrifice it is.
-Public invitations to burglurize the place. And then...
-Having the Radio Flyer as a permanant fixture outside your house.

All I can say is at least you've got two v-dubs parked in the driveway offsetting all the stationwagoness.

Anonymous said...

Wendy - but you should see the rental cars he's getting.