Thursday, March 16, 2006

String Cheese

This blog is dedicated to my one and only friend in Muncie, Indiana...Beth!

String Cheese...It's SO good! Though I noticed something today. I don't string it anymore. For me it's more like cheese on a stick now. Sure, I remember as a child actually thinking that by pulling at the top of the cheese cylinder and attempting to make sting cheese was the ONLY way to eat it permitted by law. Now I'm so in a hurry and such that I just take bites from my "string" cheese. Then I thought to myself...if I bite all my cheese snacks...what is the difference between string cheese and cheese blocked or cubed? None really. Then it dawned on me what a great marketing ploy by the cheese marketing guys. BRILLIANT!! I wonder how string cheese melts compared to Velveta?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay! A post just for me! yahoo. HOWEVER....

YOU MUST STRING THE CHEESE!! YOU ARE DISGRACING THE CHEESE! HAVE I TAUGHT YOU NOTHING?!?! If you want to simply bite the cheese, nibble on a chunk of velveeta. :) ok, so, i miss you. when is summer? not soon enough. Have a great week.

and seriously, dude, where is my care package?