Friday, October 17, 2008

When You Care Enough to Send the Very Best!

Hallmark...you don't have a card photo any better than this! This is a picture of my niece and her second cousin...and it just "gets me right here"...every time I look at it. My niece turns 3 in just a few short days (after my brother and his wife, I was the first family member to see her in existence which is cool...what's cooler yet - God knew her before the world began). My prayer for both of these children is that they would grow up with the nurture and admonition of the Lord. Not wanting to grow them up too quickly however...so while visiting my brother and his family, I'm game for playing horse, kicking the ball, eating fruit snacks, and a hug from time to time.



Taken last July while on a extended family, vacation.

4 comments:

M. Kate said...

I bit on your shameless *please go look at my blog status*

I'm glad. This is pretty dad gum cute.

Sarah said...

That is so precious! Perhaps you should call Hallmark and see if they have any job openings..... :-)

Did you find a house yet? How is everything going in KY?

We have a spare bed, if you ever want to visit the most beautiful state in the nation.....

Mel Eik said...

So cute!

Dana said...

Awwwwww!