Friday, July 04, 2008

Perfect timing!

I've been taking my camera with while house searching. It's good to take pictures of all the points of interest and various things I want to recall later. All the houses seem to blend together over time so it's good to have a record. This picture of the back deck came out better than than I thought it would...



Let's take a closer look shall we? The lady in the pic is my realtor...a wonderful lady but deathly afraid of the locust! I suppose if your realtor makes a face like this upon inspection of a home one would be best served to keep looking.

Click on the image to get even closer...

4 comments:

The Rock Star said...

Fun shot!!

Anonymous said...

that's too funny...it almost looks fake! happy house hunting.

Mel Eik said...

If you hurry up and buy a house we can just have the CC retreat at your house.

GREAT shot, btw! :)

Hayden405 said...

It is a fun shot and yes, it looks fake, like one of our scary AIG dinosaur pics, but it's not...I didn't realize she was even in the pic until a few days later! She was actually frighened like that.

That'd be great to have everyone over but I wouldn't hold my breathe that I'll have something that soon.