Saturday, May 06, 2006

Thoughtful Insight

I was driving down the street last night (past Don Pablo's) and a saw a girl get out of a car in Don's parking lot...Clearly they were going inside for a meal. Anyhow...She got out of the car, shut the door, and pulled up her pants. Now I'm thinking she's thinking...I can eat anything I want in here and as much of it as I want...Since my pants are loose and all. HERE'S THE DEEP THOUGHT - Just because your pants are too loose doesn't mean you're skinny...Just because your pants are too tight doesn't mean you're too fat...Either means your pants are just the wrong size.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwww! but(t) good anaology

Hayden405 said...

NICE!!

MEC said...

Thats a good thought. . . weird, but good!

bethoven said...

There's an interesting insight there...somewhere.

Anyway, just thought I'd post a comment since you were so thoughtful as to post one on my blog. :)

Sarah said...

Perhaps she had been majorly working out so she could go on her first date with this guy and because of all of her weight loss, her pants don't fit anymore but she didn't have money to buy a new outfit! If that were the case, wouldn't you feel bad that you mocked her, Jason??? Huh, wouldn't you feel convicted for mocking a poor person who has experienced weight loss?? I hope so!!!!

Sarah said...

J.K. about that last post....actually I wanted to thank you for babysitting my children last weekend so I could freely galavant around the city center with my girlfriends, feeling young once again. You are a gem of a person, and it was fun getting to know you better this weekend. The jury is still out on my smoothie--I will have to try another one the next time I am down. :-)